Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

We had a fun filled - egg filled - candy filled weekend!

Saturday we had our annual neighborhood Easter Egg hunt
 Tyler getting ready to color eggs
 The boys Easter morning
 Finding the eggs the Easter Bunny hid
Then we went to some friend's house for dinner.  Thanks Scott and Stacie!  They have the funnest house with lots of animals and places to explore.  Drake, Tyler, and Sydnie
 Tanner's first four wheeler ride
 Tyler hunting for more eggs
Tanner just loved being outside.  Love this kid!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Looks like a super blast! I would love to have gone to Scott and Stacie's. I know Carson would have loved it.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I feel like I have a famous friend, in a picture with the people from biggest loser. Thats awwsome! I loved looking at all your new pictures, keep them coming.