Thursday, September 06, 2007

Vacation to Boise!






The week after the reunion, Josh went backpacking with his dad and brother up to the Seven Devils. They got wet the first day, but the rest of the trip was pleasant. Some father/son bonding thing they did. On their way back to Boise, we (the girls) met them in McCall for a night. That is such an incredible place and there were way too many things to do. We just explored and enjoyed the scenery before we headed back home. Since then, we have been getting ready for college football season and oh yeah, putting a crib together. Only 7 more weeks! We will keep you all posted!

4 comments:

simplycreating said...

Terri you are one of the cutest pregnant people I have ever seen. I'm glad to see your fall is the same as ours, college football, and more college football , a few episodes of the Office, the US tennis open oh and did I mention college football? Good thing I love to watch the games along with Monte. It looks like you guys have had a great summer. It's great to keep up with you guys. Thanks for the update.

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

It was so great to see you guys and hang out a bit. It reminded me of the good old days. I'm so freaking excited for you!! Babies are the best.

Amy said...

Yea!! You've finally updated. I check your blog all the time! Glad to see your cute little bump too! It's coming up isn't it? I think I remember you saying that your due date was right around the same time Owen's b-day is. Email me so we can catch up!

Liz said...

Hey guys! It's nice to hear about your growing little fam! Good luck with everything and thanks for finally posting! -liz & jeff