Thursday, September 08, 2011

All Growed Up

Tyler started preschool this week and he was SO excited!  He loves his teacher and asks everyday if he gets to go to school.  Yesterday wasn't a school day and he was very upset about it.  
Today was "share" day and he was supposed to take his favorite toy to show his class.  He didn't want to take anything but finally decided on an old broken fire truck.  When I picked him up I asked him about what he "shared."  He said "I just showed it."  Apparently he thought he had to take something to actually share with the other kids and wasn't about to take a nicer toy.

2 comments:

Jana said...

That is soooooooooooo cute. :)

Jen said...

Hey I've been thinking about you guys a ton this week. We just bought a Gold Mazda like you guys use to have and every time I look at it, it reminds me of the good days we had amazing neighbors. Hope you're doing good.