Saturday, January 15, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

We had a great 2010!  Just a quick catch up in pictures:

Ryan and Angela's wedding!  Congrats guys!  Unfortunately I didn't really get a picture of the cute couple, just us girls freezing  waiting patiently to see them come out of the temple.
 We went and cut down our own tree again this year.  Okay, so I stayed back at the car with Tanner while everyone else trudged through 3 feet of snow to find the perfect tree.
 Great find...except for the fact that the back half was missing.  Which actually ended up turning out great because it fit up against our wall perfectly.  I think we will try to find those kind from here on out!
 After our huge snow day I finally convinced Tyler to help me build a snowman.  Snow around here only lasts a couple days so you've got to play while you can.  Good thing we hadn't cleaned out our garden yet.  Dead tomato vines make great arms and the frozen tomatoes that fell off those vines make great buttons!
 It's not Christmas without some cookie makin!
 Our traditional Cranor family Christmas party in Pocatello.  Tyler was finally willing to get close to Santa!  Yeah for progress!
 He scored big time with the pillow pet.  Who knew they were all the rage?  Not me.  Thank goodness for Santa.
 Uncle Chad was excited to give the kiddos a car to keep at Grandmas and share.  So FUN!  Unfortunately, my child is afraid of anything that moves.  Really, ANYTHING.  So wearing the po-po hat was pretty cool too.

 New Year's Eve festivities.  Our friends were in town so we got together for some yummy food, Weinhard's Root Beer, a mean game of poker, Jana opening a gift that contained a mouse, and a bunch of crazy kids who all stayed up WAY too late!  (Really wish I had a picture of the mouse.  That will be talked about for years!)

 Bring on 2011!

5 comments:

jenhatch said...

Hey Teri! I'm with ya on the Christmas tree... who even sees the back half anyway!?!? Your boys are SO cute!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

The goggle picture made me laugh. I agree, it's not Christmas without making sugar cookies, that is one of my highlights.

Jana said...

Fun pictures! I will have to steal some of them. Dang mouse!!!

Todd, Kendra and Carson said...

Cute pics! Love the snowman and Tanner's goggles... funny!

deatherages said...

Teri! I work this thursday. Lets try again. I have tues and fri off. Thanks for the invite!! I love Tanner's goggles too and the cheeks hang low pic!! So funny.